I was asked to make a baby quilt recently.
The theme...Nebraska Cornhuskers!
She wanted to pick out the fabrics so I told her 2 or 3 prints that coordinated.
She did great with her choices.
I settled on a simple chevron for the pattern.
I used the leftovers and another black print for the backing.
Yay! I just love seeing my tag on something. So glad I finally got around to designing one and printing a bunch up!
I went pretty simple with the quilting also. I stitched in the ditch of each row and then did lines through the white stripes.
I once again forgot to do final measurements but it is a nice size for baby!!