Finish It Up Friday...Quilty 4th of July!

Our family had a lovely, small 4th of July this year.
We did the closest to "shots" as we ever will.
 They went fast! Strawberries filled with cool whip with a blueberry on top:)
 We had lots of food.  Grandma and Aunt Beth came out for lunch.
 Yay, for family!
 And good food!
 My dad and brother bought the fireworks!  I had to work the evening shift at work, but got back in time for the shooting off.
 And here is my quilt finish.  I saw this on the 3rd and decided to try and crank it out.  I already had 2 in squares cut, just needed to find the red, white and blue squares.  My whites ended up being mostly cream as well as the border.
 I didn't actually finish until 5 minutes after my gma and aunt had arrived on the 4th.  Whew!
It finished up at 21 X 27 inches.
 One highlight of the day...changing gma's iv ;)
 They ended up playing games through the afternoon and I came home to a still full house.



Alissa

Comments

  1. Looks like a wonderful time spent with family. I love your flag quilt, wow you finished that fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool - you must have been flat out to make that quilt so quickly! Happy (belated) 4th of July!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I should have taken it slow and just finished it for summertime...but I'm glad I finished it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt