Friday, March 25, 2016

Finish It Up Friday...Scrabbling Prizes

I hosted our Bunco group this week.  That means I get the prizes.
I had no ideas at all, until I saw a bag of Scrabble tiles in the basement. Hmmm...
 Pinterest was my friend and I had fun making a dishwasher sign.
 A key chain.  It was awarded to a very sweet young lady who subbed for us.
 A coaster set.
 A picture frame.
 I had to rip a page out of an old music book for this one.  There was enough depth to this matting that I was able to fit the words under the glass.
This is one of my favorites.  I wall/door hanger reminding us of the reason for Easter and the way for us to truly live...because He lives.  Happy Easter!

Alissa

3 comments:

  1. Wow Alissa! For someone with "no ideas" you sure came through in a big way!! They are all terrific and such fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just needed something to set me off in the right direction :)

      Delete
  2. cute! The water coaster made me smile - we are always reminding my grandma to drink water (plus she has post it notes that say 'water' all over her house - not that they do any good...) She drinks so little water (or any beverage) that I'm honestly bamboozled as to how her body can function. Whatever the reason, I am glad to have her around as long as possible!! (She'll be 90 in a month)
    My favorite is the choose joy - the combination of the words and the music page is spot on. I'm sure the ladies that won prizes were quite pleased with their little treasure :-)

    ReplyDelete