Celebrating Sisterness!

It was baby sister birthday time again last month!
She is so awesome!
Each year flies by and she grows more and more.  Where does the time go?!
I couldn't spend any of her actual birthday with her this year so I made a cupcake hippie van cake for our Sunday night music night the day before.  I know it is a bit scary, but hey it worked!
Sunday after church we were invited out for lunch and then got to have puppy time at some friends.  Basset hound puppies are so adorable!
She got some groovy earrings from our big bro.  Had to get a modeling shot to send them!
The next weekend we had Gma and our aunt over for supper and cake.
Mom made the cake and I decorated it.  Can you tell that she's a groovy, hippie chick? ;)
My aunt brought along a buddy.  He was a great addition to the party.  He may think we're crazy after the mouse, throw the cat in the closet incident though.
I'm so thankful to have this fabulous young lady in my life!  I look forward to watching her grow and follow the Lord's leading in her life!
She spread out the birthday goodness!  Another week went by and then she had a group of fun friends over for a sleepover.
Happy Birthday, I love you!

Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt