Finish it up Friday...Snap Bag The Oily Way!

No big quilting finished for me this week. Hehe, I had someone ask if I had a finish to share today. It was neat to know someone is keeping up with my hobby :)
I wanted to switch purses awhile back. However, I needed a pouch of some sort for my essential oils. The last purse had ample little pockets to keep them in. So I found this snap bag tutorial to make!
 I have had an old tape measure in my drawer just waiting for such a project!
 It's turned out pretty cute! I put in a strip of elastic along each side of the lining to hold my bottles! I would put them lower in the bag and a bit more snug if I had to do it again.
 Yahoo! A quick finish!!
I also finished this beauty! I started this counted cross stitch a few years ago at the siblings' basketball tournament.  It is done!!! Haven't decided if it should be a pillow, a wallhanging or just framed.
Happy March!
Alissa

Comments

  1. Nice bag, I'm a little jealous I haven't tried a bag. Love the stitching, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cute little bag, but that cross stitch is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snap bags are fun! And yours is useful too!. Love the jars of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:55 PM

    Please frame it for your kitchen. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the bag is cute (I'll have to look at that tute! we have a crappy tape measure that for some reason keeps evading the trash - maybe because it wants to be a bag....) but your cross stitch is gorgeous and you really should frame it!!!
    Tracy, the bossy one

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt