Finish It Up Friday...Helen's Triangles Christmas Quilt

Happy Friday!!
Went have gorgeous fall-ish weather this week and it has been good for the soul!
I love, love the changing of seasons :)
I am still finishing using up fabric and blocks I received over 5 years ago from the stash of a lady named Helen. I made this , and this, and I finished two quilt tops for the family but I never blogged about them.
In her stash were lots of squares of Christmas fabric folded in half diagonal. There were also a few pot holders made from said folded fabrics. She was apparently making them for lots of people. I took those squares and made half square triangle blocks from them.
Here is the result!:
I had to add a few borders to make it a good throw size. For the backing I used a piece of fabric I have been holding onto for who knows what, but its a bit of a brushed cotton, very soft!

Yay for a finish!!
Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt