Finish It Up Friday...Brenna pack, Wallet and Fall!

I finished my second backpack a few weeks ago! My little sister wanted one for her art supplies that she takes everywhere with her!
On a side note...how can my baby sister be turning 19 next week?!?!


I didn't have any bias tape that went well with the fabric she chose so I did a more traditional flip inside out method for putting it together.
I love these little buckles! So easy to put in!
I added some extra inside pockets to her bag. Planned on doing the same to mine but haven't got around to it!
While working on bags and switching I once again realized how dingy my wallet was getting to be. So I searched through my old blog posts and found once again the tutorial I used to make it and made another one!
 I once again added a zipper pouch on the back for coinage. I did however accidentally put it on kind of upside down but it will still work!


 Hooray for a new wallet and one that won't show the dirt quite as bad!
 This year has flown by! We've been having lovely fall weather but last Sunday we had a spurt of winter! Woke up to about 2 in of snow and it was cold! I was surprised the snow stuck around as long as it did.

 I may have to take down my rain gutter decoration for the winter as you can see it kind of ends up being an icicle trap! Made me giggle!
The sun is back and I think we'll enjoy a few weeks of more fall weather before more snow!

I absolutely love walking through the leaves on the sidewalk as I go to work! I kick them up and giggle every time! Makes me want to take them up and jump right in! Happy fall and happy Friday! 
Alissa


Comments

  1. I am so glad that fall came back after mother nature had her little snow tantrum haha. Love your new wallet, I'll have to check out the tutorial! I bet your sister is getting lots of use out of her new bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the backpack and especially the wallet. I've looked at quite a lot of wallet tutorials, they always look quite straight forward but I fear that working with lots of layers might be difficult to make neat. Is is at hard as it looks and do you have any tips?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt