New place, New Project!

I have kind of figured out a sewing corner in our little stepping stone home. My home is staying as is for now.
 I didn't bring much along, but did grab a couple of Connecting Threads kits! I decided this one would make a good Christmas gift!
 I stay pretty busy working along side of my husband but have had a few hours to work on it.
 The blocks are coming together quickly! It is a good thing since Christmas is next week! Whew! Not sure how that snuck up on me!
 I won't move my treadle until we are in a more definite location so I brought my cute new mint green Janome.
It is working nice, a simple machine. I bought it for it's simplicity, button hole feature, and zigzag capability!

 Linking up with Lorna's Let's Be Social!

Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt