Finished It Up Tuesday?...Baby Girl Star!

I finished this baby girl quilt several months ago but haven't been able to share it yet!
Some of the Fabrics were provided and others I pulled from my stash that went right along with them.
I love this little quilt kit that you can get from Connecting Threads! I decided to enlarge it and make it into a baby quilt. Lots of half square triangle fun!
It came together rather quickly! Simple but soft and beautiful!
I went very simple with the quilting, mostly just echo quilting a quarter of an inch.

I love how it turned out!



Hurry for babies!

Alissa

Comments

  1. Stopped to see what you've been up to. The new quilt is really pretty, but I love your jelly roll mash up quilt. Great job on both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you, Donna! The jelly roll mashup was so fun to quilt! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

I'm Still Here!! Kim's Quilt