And Now For Number Three

And now for the third memory quilt of the bunch!
With this one I discovered that I was really dwindling down my shirt material. I just couldn't get a nice queen size out of what I had...time to supplement!
I found some yardage of an off white shirting material in my stash. It has a gray/greenish stripe in it and went well with the other shirts.
I used the 4 or 5 remaining fabrics already in squares to make four patch blocks and then off set them with my shirting fabric. This one also got a denim border.
For the quilting I did an echo line on either side of the seams and went right through the negative space squares like they had a seam.
I still really like the character the labels add to these quilts! And the pockets with snaps too!
For the backing I pulled some blues from my stash. 

Lovely!
Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

I'm Still Here!! Kim's Quilt