Memory Quilt Round Two

For the second memory quilt I chose a disappearing 9 patch pattern. I already had shirts cut into squares and this was a good way to use them!
I was excited for this one too! It brought me to my need and purchase of another roll of batting! Exciting things!!
Sew them all together so I can cut them all apart! Haha!
I knew the orange would make a fun pop of color.

I love how quick and simple layering my quilts has become with these clamps and loads of safety pins!


I gave this one a dark lightweight denim border and a simple blue backing.



I stayed with a quick diagonal quilting pattern.  Finished up nice! Another one down!

Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

I'm Still Here!! Kim's Quilt