Boy's Closet Completion
Life with three boys is very full!
I am finally getting around to some new projects so I thought I would post some that have been done awhile.
Before I was too pregnant I finished the boy's closet! That means I first had to clear it out.
I made the first shelf high enough for a laundry basket to go underneath or, for now, little boys reading books. The entire closet is made from red cedar and it smells amazing!
On the left side I created shelves for all our books since this has been their "library."
With our new baby coming it was also time to rearrange the clothes storage as our two year old still had his clothes in the baby dresser in our bedroom.
I opted for cubby bins in the closet as the solution for his clothes storage. Above that is some homeschool storage. I am very happy with the end result!







Comments
Post a Comment