Project 366- September 3, 2008

I finished a bag, I finished a bag! Isn't it brill!? I really like this one. The colors are just so fun and cute. Thanks mom for letting me use your sewing machine.
So, do you remember Dilly? Dilly actually got loose. The day after I brought him home, he was gone. Oops. Awhile back I found a brown thing on the floor near the buffet and guess who it was. You're right...Dilly in his cocoon:) And today we got a beautiful surprise. Dilly is a butterfly. Isn't new life amazing. The way God created each little being and creature stuns me.
Quinn made a boat out of a foam plate and some water bottles. He wanted to send his army men sailing in the pool. It worked okay until one fell off in the water:S

They started letting the water out as you can see. It turned into lake Quinn for awhile. The poor pool, it didn't get much use this summer. The top ring had a hole somewhere and it never stayed inflated. Not to mention how it never got super duper hot for a long period of time this summer.
Maybe next year:)
Mom had to bring Sugar over to have a look. She was more interested in the weeds around the pool:)
Alissa

Comments

  1. Loving the bag. I'm quite excited for Junk Jaunt and getting to share bags... I have several finished or almost finished but I've been too busy with school to post new pics on my blog. (I also have new pictures of Conleigh that I need to get up. Woo hoo!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt