Impromptu Adventure

I had an extra day off last week.


I was supposed to have jury duty, but it was cancelled the day before.


I decided to go on my very own adventure;)


Aunt Gladys as well as mom's vacuum have been down in Kearney for a few weeks.


Aunt Gladys had a case of the runaways. If you plugged her in she simply took off:S


We had planned on a friend picking them up, but I decided to use my free day to do so.
I also looked into a few historical markers to be found. Yay!
You'll see by the sign that I had to travel through Odessa. The markers I got were both at interstate rest areas.
They were on opposite sides so I had to do a bit of a loop in order to get them.
You know, on the interstate, off the interstate, back on the interstate and off again...
Hehe, for the second one I had to hang my camera out of a tree...upside down.
I brought my gorilla pod along, but it didn't work with these markers tilted to the sky.
Luckily enough there was a nice tree right in front:) The first one had a trashcan.
It was a very wet day.
This is how it was most of the day, when it wasn't pouring.

I had a few more markers in mind, but had to cut it short.

I did have the final day of Super Kids Club to come home to.

And as I came home the skies cleared a bit.

And then the storm clouds followed me home:)



Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt