Using The Scraps

Some of you might remember my Joann contest quilt.

Part of the construction in this quilt called for cutting off the corner of a rectangle. This left two small triangles, one cream and one colored.
I couldn't just throw them away.
So I sewed each cream and colored set together to create little squares.

There were LOTS of little triangles.

I sewed them right after cutting them and only a few days ago did I pull them back out.

Next came the fun part...lots of ironing.

I now have lots of little squares. I have decided to make little pinwheels out of them.

I haven't settled on a concrete design for the pinwheels yet.

I'll show you when I do;)


Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt