Once Upon A Slagle Christmas

  Hey there!  We had my brother and his family here for Christmas week!
It was a pretty laid back week since they all ended up getting sick.
We managed to muster up for Christmas morning.
I made my little sister cry with her gift of a wizard of oz quilt.  I will be sure to post about it soon!
Most of us spent the rest of the day at my aunt's house.  I wore one of my presents.
Hehe, do you know what they are?  My cousin passed down a pair of Uggs, with small holes in the toe.  Sooo, my little sister cut the feet off and gave them to me as leg warmers.  :D
It was quite the year for silly gifts.  There was flarp, troll ties, fake cats and a "dead bird."
We had a wonderful day! I just wish there hadn't been any sickies missing out!

My cousin was a bit disturbed by this post from back in March.  Grandma helped us out with supplying a fake dead bird to give him as his gift.
And just to share a bit of the hilarity with you, here is a video of my cousin opening the "dead bird."



Happy New Year!

Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt