Yay, yay, yay! A finish that is not for someone else or a deadline!
I finished this top over a year ago, I have had it layered and basted for quite some time as well.
It was a fun quilt, with some very fun blocks. I posted part of it HERE.
The entire process for this one has been, just because, no recipient in mind either.
I only did quilting around each of the "snapshots" and then on the individual blocks. I was going to try some in the sashing...but decided it was time to be done. The binding is actually a gray and pink floral. I had a huge roll of binding already made and while it isn't my first choice it used up some excess that I have laying around!
I like the unique backing, where they had you make another block to stick in there :)
Hurray for finishes, on to the next one!!