A Pear Finish!

Happy Saturday!
I have had several finishes lately that couldn't be shared right away. Finally one I can let out of the bag!!
You can read here and see my first Pear Wallhanging!
I purchased it from Connecting Threads on a whim. Well, they recently brought it back with different fabrics. 
Such happy little pears!
My little sister's good friend graduated this past spring. She had commented on really liking my pear wallhanging once so I decided it would make a good graduation gift! I like it too, so I bought the fabrics for a second wallhanging!
Hehe, I made one pear go the wrong direction, just for fun!
I  really like both of them and they go perfect in my kitchen where the first one hangs.
Yay! So cute and fresh!
Anyway, after finishing I let my sister pick which one she thought her friend would like best! She still thought the original one was more her type.
So, now I have a new pear wallhanging!!
Instead of using the leftover strips for the binding, this time I put them in the backing.
Here it is in its temporary home!
Her party was this last weekend, I hope she likes it!
Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt