Project 366- March 10, 2008



I like books and I forgot to take a picture until right before bed:S

Wow, Clara's birthday was just too much excitement! It boggled my mind so much that it has taken me a few days to get my pictures up. Sorry today's is late.

I worked, and I mean this time I actually worked, at the Garden Center. We planted day lilies, and...well some other stuff:) and I hauled them out to the greenhouse. I scared Connie a few times on purpose. One just can't resist when one knows someone is jumpy:)

I ran into an old friend in the grocery store. It brought back old memories, high school seems like a whole world away.


Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

I'm Still Here!! Kim's Quilt