Project 366- May 1, 2008



Happy May Day! It was cold and WINDY today. I am beginning to think I'm a curse to the Garden Center. Everytime I work there the weather is icky. The sun did finally come out right before I left and it felt nice, but man that wind:S

Mom dropped the kids off with me so she could go to an appointment. We went to pick out books at the library. Joan asked if we had celebrated May Day by making baskets and Brenna said know kind of confused like. Joan then asked if she knew what May Day was...Brenna shook her head know, with the confused smile still on her face:)

The hillside and trees looked really pretty as the sun was setting.

Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

I'm Still Here!! Kim's Quilt