A Week With Our North Carolina Loves

My brother and his family came for a week! It flew by.  It is hard to just pick a few pictures, but I tried :)
There was a mashed potato mishap, which will be a fun family joke for years to come.
 A birthday with cousins!  Look at that little guy's grin!
 Grandpa got in some croquet with the kids.
 Ignore the scary face on the left, but I had a lovely time fort-hopping with this now 8 year old.  Can't believe how grown up he's become.
 A wagon trip down the hill to see the newest fort.
 Run!
 So cute.
 Sorry for the blur, but I had to show some evidence of the games played.  Rummikub with Grandma :)
 Horses, horses, horses.
 Another birthday to celebrate! We only had a 6 candle, so we made everyone do math...6 + 2! :)

 She's the loveliest :)
 This little guy and I were twinsies for our day out.  Hurray for Curious George!
 Brown-eyed beauties.
 The "real" grown ups...no idea where I fit in to this ;)
 Arg!!
 Soccer with Scotchie!
 There be the bike rider...
A week is never long enough.
Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

I'm Still Here!! Kim's Quilt